Creative Arts Therapies, Adaptive Arts & Enrichment
Mothers, who want equal opportunities for their children, came together to form MarbleJam Kids. Our mission is to introduce experiences from which children may successfully form interests in activities, develop hobbies, enjoy recreation, and explore creative sentiments; while therapeutically challenging their abilities to overcome impairments.
MarbleJam Kids provides individuals with autism spectrum disorders and related mental health conditions, the building blocks necessary for future employment opportunities. We provide a holistic approach with the goal of successfully integrating individuals into there community through creative art therapy and adaptive enrichment programs.
Our goal is to provide future opportunities for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Developmental Disabilities by creating optimal environments for (social) learning and success.
We firmly believe that when given the opportunity, children and young adults will contribute to themselves, their families, and their communities.
- Develop, supervise, and organize after school therapeutic enrichment programs designed to support the needs of children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Related Developmental Disabilities.
- Ensure affordability by supplementing costs.
- Inspire Public and Private Schools who currently provide specialized educational methodologies to children with ASDs, to support the MarbleJam Kids Creative Arts Therapy Program.
- Created support from local school districts to provide supplemental support for the program
- Employ the needed trained personnel to execute the care.
- Provide training for therapists, interns, and educators as well as Parent/family support.
- Outreach programming to Special Education Programs maintaining affordability.
- Enroll volunteers from regional high schools to participate.
- Enroll institutions of higher learning to record data and provide anecdotal research.
- Created MarbleJam Enrichment Center which can be modeled elsewhere to house after school & extended learning programs, vocational training, and future employment opportunities to the population.
- Advocate, Raise funds, and Contribute to the lives of children, teens, and young adults with ASDs , related disorders & disabilities,